SPRING 2016 Workshop on Climate Change (click for details)
This initiative focuses on inequality within domestic and international communities. The purpose is to engage faculty, from a variety of departments, schools, and colleges across campus, in an interdisciplinary dialogue focusing on inequality.
Particular areas where inequality exists that could be the subject of examination include
- Access to education, especially STEM; legal justice; health care; technology; natural resources; jobs; and housing
This initiative complements the university-wide “Visioning Future Excellence” foci on Social Equality and Cultural Understanding; Economic Development; and Energy and the Environment
Please contact Anita Kaiser (email@example.com) for additional information.
- Colleen Murphy, Philosophy & Women and Gender in Global Perspectives Program (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paolo Gardoni, Civil and Environmental Engineering (email@example.com)
- Monica McDermott, Sociology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Noreen Sugrue, Women and Gender in Global Perspectives Program & Center for Global Studies (email@example.com)